What is a cookie?
First we report that a cookie is not a computer, or like to search injury in the device of the person authorizing its use virus. There is nothing wrong with them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded to your computer to access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user's browser and do not contain or collect personal information.
Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access the web also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; They can not harm your computer / device user, if they are activated in your browser settings, help us identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
The website has different types of cookies. They all work the same way but have small differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support security website or its basic functionality. Do not contain personal information to allow us to identify a person.
- Persistent Cookies or Permanent: They are stored in the hard disk device and reads our website every time you make a return visit on the Website; has a fixed expiration date or expiration, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our website and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies:They allow the Website to recall decisions taken by the user, such as your login or identifier. The information in these cookies that are collected is anonymized (ie contains neither your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not what you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these files to track your visits to each site advertised.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies that aim periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and customer service; recopiland.
By browsing the Website, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies to your devices. If you disable cookies, your navigation through the Web Site may not be optimal and some of the utilities that have not work properly.
Here's the cookies we use and purpose:
|Cookie name||Type cookie||OrigIn||Expiration date||Finality||Description|
|_ga||Third cookie||2 years||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to differentiate users|
|__utma||Third cookie||2 years||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated each time the time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmb||Third cookie||30 minutes||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to determine new sessions or visits. The cookie is updated each time the time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmc||Third cookie||When you log browser||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to determine if the user is in a new session or visit.|
|__utmz||Third cookie||6 months||Analytical and monitoring||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how users come to the site. It is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmv||Third cookie||2 years||Analytical and monitoring||It's used to store data Away custom variables. The cookie is updated each time the time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|__atuvc||Third cookie||AddThis||2 years||Counting share a page||It is used to ensure that the user sees the updated if they share a page and return to it before the cache is updated share count.|
|__stid||Third cookie||ShareThis||1 year||Use this cookie to track clicks||It is used to track clicks that occur when you click on any option ShareThis|
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||Propia||When you log browser||system||Associates an identifier to a user with PHP for those variables|
|frontend||Cookie Functionality||Propia||30 days||Keep authenticated the user||It is used to maintain the authenticated user in the system while browsing through the pages of the site|
|_jsuid||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||20 years||Analytical and monitoring||It is a random number used to distinguish the new views or unique visitors.|
|_first_pageview||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||10 minutes||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to identify the pages of the Website you have visited.|
|_dc_gtm_[id_sitio]||Third Party Cookies||Google Tag Manager||10 minutes||Analytical and monitoring||It is used to add the tracking code Google Analytics from Google Tag Manager|
|heatmaps_g2g_[id_sitio]||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||When you log browser||Analytical and monitoring||Stores information about where the visitor clicks on the Web Site.|
|_referrer_og||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||90 days||Analytical and monitoring||tores the external referent visitor if it exists.|
|_utm_og||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||90 days||Analytical and monitoring||Stores campaign variables to identify whether a campaign visits come .|
|cluid||Third Party Cookies||Clicky Web Analytics||20 years||Analytical and monitoring||It contains the same information __jsuid cookie to share with Clicky|
|Lu||Third Party Cookies||2 years||Preference||It handles like Facebook home page presented to the user|
|Datr||Third Party Cookies||2 years||Connection Information with Facebook||Send information about the connection between the website and Facebook|
|Guest_Id||Third Party Cookies||3 days||Information connection to Twitter||Manages the information needed to generate the connection to Twitter and Follows.|
|Nid||Third Party Cookies||Google +1||6 months||Analytical and monitoring||Control the Google Plus +1.|
User settings to prevent cookies or disable cookies
From the website and in compliance with current legislation, we provide you with information that enables you to configure your browser / web browsers to keep your privacy and security related cookies.
Below you will find links for each browser to disable cookies by following directions:
- Internet Explorer: Click here for instructions
- Mozilla Firefox: Click here for instructions
- Google Chrome: Click here for instructions
- Safari: Click here for instructions
- Opera: Click here for instructions
- Other: If you have another type of browser that does not appear in this list of most used browsers, you should consult the documentation for your browser.
Finalmente, puede usted dirigirse al portal Your Online Choices www.youronlinechoices.com where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider preferences on advertising cookies by third parties.
If you need more information please send us an email: email@example.com