Before explaining what an adult should do to learn Spanish online, we will explain the different stages of adulthood:
• Early adulthood, those people between 20-40 years old.
• The average adult age, from 40-65 years.
• Late adulthood from 65 onwards.
You are in the stage where you are, Interigual has a personal program so you can learn Spanish with us.
Once located in the stage in which we divide the maturity we turn to focus on the abilities of learning a language that has an adult, everything will depend on the training that the student has, the motivation that leads him to study Spanish as a second language and the situation in which the learning is developed, in this case, we are talking about a pleasant situation, in a familiar and comfortable environment, since the student will be able to have his classes with his personal teacher online from where he considers that he is more comfortable.
We have to take into account that online adult Spanish students have other motivations and needs to learn the language, they require a special motivation since they are adults with work and family responsibilities that will take time away from them to dedicate themselves as much as possible to Spanish studies, For these reasons we say that adults are in another level to learn a language.
Adults, they are the most observant and the most demanding students, they have to be clear about their objectives, what they learn, that this learning is practical and that they can be put into practice, be constantly motivated. We have many things to do throughout the day, so the motivation must be constant.
Learning an adult’s Spanish is:
• Self-directed: the student listens to the advice of the teacher who at all times will be the guide that leads him on the path of his learning.
• Self-taught: as adults, surely you have tried to learn Spanish beforehand so you will know many ways to learn grammar or vocabulary, read books, watch online series, etc.
• Autonomous: the student is responsible for what he learns and makes his own decisions.
But what all adult Spanish students agree on is the retention of learning, adults retain different knowledge, there are different studies that confirm or deny that, in Interigual our method is the individualized dedication of each program designed for each student.
The study of Spanish intends an intention and aims to change the lives of our students, you can try an evaluation class at the following link: http://www.interigual.com/free-level-test/?lang=en
Do not be the last to do an Interigual, we wait for you.